HONSVR PSVR 2 prescription lenses provide a customized, comfortable fit for users with vision impairments.
- Designed with light weight material to ensure comfort and convenience.
- The C shape design allows for more room around the nose area, making it easier to wear for extended periods of time.
- The lenses are easy to install and remove, making them convenient for users who need to switch between different prescriptions.
- The lenses are made from high-quality materials, ensuring a clear and crisp image.
- Fully working with eye tracking.
All lenses include one year warranty and shipping insurance. The package includes a pair of prescription lenses with premium coatings for PSVR 2 (High Index lenses included), a storage case, and a premium microfiber cleaning cloth.
We start shipping pre-orders on the 5th of March. We ship pre-orders on a first-come, first-served basis. This order queue is based on the moment that your payment for the order is successful.
New orders placed after the 5th of March will take 3-6 business days to process.
Please check the estimated dispatching time of orders here
HOW TO READ YOUR EYE PRESCRIPTION
If you cannot find your prescription values in the form above or you need a custom quote, please feel free to contact us.
BLUE LIGHT FILTER
Why do you need PSVR Prescription Lenses with blue light filter? Research shows wearing VR headsets can cause eye strain, eye discomfort, eye fatigue, and blurred vision. The American Academy of Ophthalmology explains that staring for too long at a VR screen can lead to eye strain or fatigue. The Blue light filter decreases the amount of blue light displayed on the screen of the device. Blue light can suppress the production of melatonin (sleep-inducing hormone), so filtering it out can help you sleep better. It will also reduce digital eye strain, so your eyes won’t feel so tired by the end of the day.
HOW TO INSTALL THE LENSES